Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's A Mistake....

It's a mistake we often cry, an error! We generally learn by making mistakes; small and frequent when we are younger, bigger mistakes, but not so often as we grow older. They cannot always be avoided so we may as well live and learn.

Here are some quotes for you to think about this week...all to do with making mistakes!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again. - Franklin P. Jones
I never made a mistake in my life; at least, never one that I couldn't explain away afterwards. - Rudyard Kipling
If you can't make a mistake, you can't make anything. - Marva Collin
I have made mistakes, but I never made the mistake of claiming that I never made one. - James Bennett
Every great mistake has a halfway moment, a split second when it can be recalled and perhaps remedied. - Pearl S Buck
All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes. - Winston Churchill
I love fools experiments. I am always making them. - Charles Darwin
Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement. -
Henry Ford


So off I go to make my next mistake..... see you next week! Facebook

0 comments: