Friday, July 25, 2008

Do you know Etsy?

It is my new addiction. Where I used to pop onto flickr when my mojo was running low, now I race into Etsy. What is Etsy? An online mall for homemade yummies and crafty goodness. A really wonderful place to get the heart pumping.

Looking for some color inspiration? You have to try the Etsy color page! Click on a color and it shows the items for sale in that color. Click on those thumbnails and you can twirl and fling them around the page. Pretty soon you will have a collection of inspiring color matches to get you in the mood to create.

I have two faves this week from a color combo that I rarely use, but am now madly in love with:



The bold red, the bright blue, a hint of apples--I am already reaching for my sketch pad to start a back to school kit that will POP!

Hope you find a little mojo today the Etsy way! Facebook

0 comments: