Thursday, July 3, 2008

I am Thinking Thursday Thoughts.

This is the very first blog post I have ever done! Shocking isn't it? Especially as my kids confessed last week they have blogs!!

So what do I do or say? Hmmm...let me think. Thursday is my day so Thursday Thoughts seems to be as good a title as any. This may be a quote because I love quotes and often find inspiration from them to help with my scrapbooking and design.

Here is a quote for this week for you to think about.................



Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint, and the soil and sky as canvas.
by Elizabeth Murray


I may just be inspired to create something that encompasses this...............want a sneak peek? Part of something called Al Fresco........



All based on this quote! What might you create with that thought in mind? Maybe next week I shall give you a little freebie as well.......?


Facebook

0 comments: