Sunday, July 6, 2008

Dare you to look differently today!

What grabs you most when you are wandering around? Color? Texture? Lines? What is it that you see first?

My eye goes to lines first--shape, pattern, outline--which is probably why I sketch as often as I do. Today I decided to zip around flickr really quickly letting color catch my eye instead. I found myself drawn to bold and bright ones layered together, which totally fits my mood today. My family is off for a day at the carnival and I will be working to capture my day in color!

I dare you to give seeing the world a new way a try today. If you are usually a color person, then swap with me and try looking at the lines in your corner of the world today. Who knows what amazing photos we will all create today!

Here is a favorite color inspiration for me today:

Facebook

0 comments: