Saturday, October 8, 2011

Scrap your man!

Today I want to share two layouts with you. I decided to scrap a few layouts with me and my hubby. I don't scrap him enough and I really should... I want my son to have something to look back on later... and that is lots of layouts of his parents! For my first layout I decided to play with the "Love Games" line.


Supplies used:
Pattern Papers: Glitz Design- Love Games Collection and Laced With Grace
Cardstock stickers: Glitz Design- Love Games Collection

Other supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper
Paper Flower: Creative Memories
Clear stickers: Creative Memories
Corner rounder: Creative Memories
Clear Button: Button Tool: Epiphany Crafts
Baker's Twine: Studio Calico

For the next project I used lots of "Laced with Grace" goodies. I thought the papers worked perfectly with the colors in my photo. Love when that happens!



Hope you have a fabulous day!

Supplies used:
Patterned Paper: Glitz Design- Laced with Grace
Cardstock Sticker: Glitz Design- Laced with Grace
Glitzers: Glitz Design- Laced with Grace

Other supplies:
Pin: Jenni Bowlin Studios
Baker's Twine: Studio Calico
Bling: G.C.D Studios
Heart punch: Creative Memories
Corner rounder: Creative Memories.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic day! Facebook

3 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...

Great idea!! Love the layouts :)

Dora said...

yall look so cute!

kitsNbits said...

such a cute couple, love the simplicity of your layouts - and your journaling.