Saturday, October 22, 2011

Oldies but Goodies~


I love using my stash~stash can come in handy sometimes.  When Jillibean Soup had their Design Team call at the beginning of this year, I only had these papers.  They are two or three years old and I still think they ROCK!!!!  They were perfect for these pictures~


This is another layout done with older Jillibean Soup and to me this paper still has "it".  You know that something special that just makes you love it.


I remember when these lined papers came out and I loved them then and I still think they are great.  Dig deep in those cabinets and pull out that cute old stuff and scrap it!!  My call for the January issue of Scrap Streets is~
Some of our favorite Scrapbooking company's that are no longer in business lets show some love~so dig through your stash and bring out an oldie but goody!!!   My email is ~ connie@scrapstreet.com 
Have a great day and see ya soon!
by: C. Mercer
Facebook

2 comments:

kitsNbits said...

hey connie, im with you on the oldies but goodies. if I like a paper - I like it and dont care if its last years. Love your layouts you really have an eye for placement!!

Dora said...

I am with you! age doesnt matter!