Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Today I'm sharing a little beach time with you.  Going to the beach is one of my favorite pass times.  When hubby and I was first married we lived in Florida. Since I wasn't working I headed to the beach every day with a book, diet coke, and a bag of Doritos.  It was a tough life back then ;)

But today my beach has no sand, saltwater, or seagulls.  But we do have a whale!





This card was super easy to make.  I basically used a few stickers from Echo Park, created a whale using my Cricut then embossed him with my Cuttlebug. The cute stamp image is from The Greeting Farm and I colored it with Copics.  You can find all types of card tutorials on YouTube and that is where I got the idea and instructions for the rounded stair step card.  I will admit, I did have a hard time creating the card, I'm challenged with folding, but I did get it on my fourth try.

Happy Crafting,
MelissaO


Facebook

1 comments:

kitsNbits said...

this is adorable