Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy July to you!

How does your schedule look?  July is definitely one of the busiest months in my calendar.  Birthdays, parties, CHA, work, fun--it seems like every single day is filled with something to do or someplace to go.  Last year I took more pictures in July than I did the rest of the year combined!

Of course, if you ask me how many layouts I scrapped during July last year, the answer would be TWO.  Since a normal month is closer to 50 for me, July is a slow one for sure.  This year I bought a journal to jot down ideas and inspiration as the busy month goes by.  I do not want to forget a minute.  When it is time to sit down and scrap, I will be pulling up this month's magazine and enjoying inspiration from the talented designers who contributed.

Check it out!  The Summer Issue is filled with beautiful layouts and cards that will have you reaching for your supplies:


Our gorgeous free kit this month comes from the amazing Wild Blueberry Ink.  It is ready for a trip to the seashore, a day of playing in the sprinklers, and so many more fun summer moments.  Shirley, the talented mom who is Wild Blueberry Ink, writes a blog that has become one of my favorites.  Not only does she share her kits, digi layouts, and tips, but she also has home decor and pictures of her adorable daughter.  I enjoy reading the mix of her life and her art.  Check out the kit she created for us:


Downloads:    {one}  {two}
Please respect this generous gift and do not upload/share this kit.  Friends are welcome to download it here for the next month.  Thank you!
 
In addition to the free kit, we also have a coupon for Wild Blueberry Ink products.  How wonderfully generous!


I hope that your July is filled with fun, photos, and fantastic stories to tell!  Smooches! Facebook

51 comments:

Jujublu said...

thank you for the lovely kit this month!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Wild Blueberry Ink and Scrap Street.

Dawn said...

Thank you - great kit! Love the magasine!

Linda Sutton said...

This kit made me remember I have photos taken on the Outer Banks some years ago that need to be scrapped. Thanks so much.

CaroleCreations said...

Thank you for this lovely kit :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much it is lovely.

jayleigh3 said...

i am really a sucker for USA patriotic kits! This one is exceptionally beautiful! Thank you and Happy 4th of July!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit!

Maureen said...

Lovely thank you so much...!!

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Thank you ScrapStreet and to Shirley of WBI. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

LizJ said...

Thank you for the wonderful kit!

Christine said...

Fabulous kit! Thank you so much for sharing!

Nate said...

Thanks a lot :)

Ozen said...

Thank you so much :-))

Lis said...

Thank you for this lovely kit!

suruha said...

This is awesome! Thank you!

Su

Calidune said...

Super ! merci !

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU /°

Eni said...

So beautiful!
Thanks so much!

Eszter said...

It's awesome, thank you so much!

eveline said...

beautiful kit, thank you so much!

Michelle (DigiScrapMe) said...

Thank you so much for Hatteras. I love getting ADULT-themed kits & freebies!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you. So timely, we are visiting North Carolina this week!

kel said...

Thankyou so much for this gorgeous Kit WBI and thanks also to Scrap Street

Anonymous said...

What a lovely kit! Thank you so much. Sandra

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

Carien(Netherlands) said...

Beautiful!Thank you so much for this gorgeous kit!:)

R2P2 said...

Thank you! My husband proposed to me at the top of a lighthouse, so I will always have a soft spot for them. I love this!

Sharon Horswill said...

Wonderful kit, thank you!

Scrumptious said...

I love the nautical theme and the soft vintage feel of this kit. Thanks!

squirley said...

thank you so much for the lovely nautical kit. i know i will use it a lot.

lvgurrrl said...

Amazing kit, thank you so much!!!

Rosemary said...

Great kit - thank you so much!

nancypinct said...

This kit is gorgeous! I just got back from Martha's Vineyard, MA and I have a ton of pictures to scrap. This beautiful kit will come in very handy! Thank you so much, and happy summer!!

Nancy said...

Wonderful kit - thank you!

Shannon said...

I love this kit! Thank you!

Plume said...

Thanks you so much! It's seems fantastic!

Isabelle said...

suoerbe
merci beaucoup

Carole said...

I love it
you can say my page on my blog
http://carolescrap.blogspot.fr/2012/07/sortie-en-mer.html
thank so much

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Gorgeous kit, thank you very much!

libbywilko said...

Shirley's designs are so great ! Thank you WBI for this lovely kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!
Betty

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Arlene said...

Outstanding kit. Thank you very much.

grammiedeb said...

Thank you for sharing your talent and your Hatteras freebie. Very nice!

annette lee said...

thank you so much!

Walewska said...

Thanks! Love the kit!

R said...

Thank you for sharing this great kit!! :) The anchor paper, the sailboat, and the lighthouse are my favorites. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

myabelle said...

isnt this just so nice? a mama of 2 boys is so happy to have these. thanks so much.