Monday, July 23, 2012

Shadow Perfection

I love to browse online galleries of other digi-scrappers and a few months ago, I came across a gallery filled with the most awesome pages - each of them created with shadow perfection!!

Today I wanted to share some of the awesomeness created by Jenn, aka Catgoddess at Gingerscraps and Scrap Matters.  Every time I look at Jenn's pages, I am just blown away ... I think you will be too!

Created using Chill by Sugar Kissed Designs


 Created using Neutralized Kits by Craft-tastrophic


Created using the Chic collection by Jen C Designs

Created using First of May by Stolen Moments

Created using Spirit Wild Child Bundle by Kim B Designs

Thanks for stopping by today - I hope that you are inspired by Jenn's pages as much as I am!!  Have a great day digi-friends!!

Facebook

0 comments: