Sunday, July 29, 2012

Recycled altered box k-cup holder

Today I wanted to share a little project that I made using some packaging from some Prima flowers. They came in this cool plastic box, which I saved. I decided to use it to make a gift of K-cups for someone. 6 k-cups fit in here just about perfectly. (I added a little padding in between the bottom and top layers to fill it out better)
The paper, chipboard, button and pins are My Mind's eye. I used my Lacy Labels cricut cartridge to cut out the scalloped circle and the green detail. The stamps are Joy's Life, stamped with clearsnap stephanie barnard dye ink. I then colored in the image with some prismacolor markers.

Facebook

3 comments:

kellystar said...

That is an awesome gift idea and I love the colors--great job recycling!

Jody said...

This is such a great idea! I will definetly do this for someone! Thanks for sharing such an awesome gift idea!

kitsNbits said...

great gift idea!