Friday, August 3, 2012

how fashionable!

What is one to do when she doesn't have anything fashionable to wear? How about making a very chic' card to compensate?

Just wanted to share this versatile stamp with you from www.toomuchfunrubberstamps.com. Just stamp the image twice on a piece of paper (bottoms together as seen in the pic below).


Cut the image out (as one piece) and fold between the two bottoms. Then, the fun begins! It's time to decorate your purse!

I used embroidery floss and hand stitched on the stamped stitches. Then I added some ribbon trims, a chipboard mini-tag (attached with beads), and some felt, layered flowers with bead centers.
                  
Making these cards is rather addicting...but, then aren't all crafts?

This would be so cute as a beach bag (with a towel sticking out), or a knitting bag (with needles and yarn sticking out), or, or...oh, I'm getting carried away!
My daughter has been stamping this image on piles of patterned paper to get ready to have her friends over for a card making party. This is one, I'm sure the girls will flip over (and me too)!

~Kelly

Pin It







Facebook

2 comments:

kitsNbits said...

very cute idea

christina #4635 said...

This is a great idea! I can't wait to try this with a stamp I have. Thanks for the inspiration :o)