Thursday, August 30, 2012

A coloring book for Edward

Hello everyone. Nicole here. Lately, it seems like all Edward wants to do is sit on my lap so that he can command me to draw him pictures of cars, turtles, mommy and daddy. The list goes on :) I actually love this. I think that I might have a little artist so I'm doing everything that I can to encourage him to find his creative side.
Since my son loves to draw, I decided to create him a fun coloring book using my Bind-it-All and Clipboards. This was such a quick and easy project and Edward loves it! Go ahead and try creating one of your own. I bet your kids will love it too!
Supplies: Zutter: Bind-it-All Zutter: 6x6 Clipboard Wood Zutter: 1" Antique Brass Owires Other: American Crafts: Chipboard Alphas Clearsnap: Smooch (Mocha) Clearsnap: Mix'd Media Inx (Patina, Truffle) Clearsnap: Glue Gloss
Facebook

0 comments: