Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy Fall Y'All

Fall is not usually my most favorite time of year, just because I know that close behind it is W-I-N-T-E-R ... winters here in northern Illinois can be pretty dramatic some years!  This year, however, I have to say I'm ready for fall - with the hot hot weather and drought like conditions in this area, seeing the rich, majestic fall colors on the trees will be a nice change from scorched browns and tans that have been prominent much of the summer.  

Today I wanted to show you some of the fall and autumn digital kits I've found on the internet ... these kits will be perfect for you to scrap your autumn memories!  So ... here goes:

Autumn's Eve by Twin Mom Scraps {love the owls!}

  Free Fall by Sherwood Studio {the sunflower is stunning!}

Blustery Fall by SuzyQ Scraps {aren't those tiny leaves blowing around cute?}

Hints of Autumn by Connie Prince {love that the kit doesn't have the typical fall colors in it!}

September Hullabaloo by Amy Stoffel {adorable scarecrow and I love the pine cone!}

Midnight Crow by Chelle's Creations {love the whimsical feeling of her kit!}

Fall Delight by LDrag Designs {so much to look at in Lina's kit!}

All Good Things by Erica Belton {just love the golden colors in Erica's kit!}

I Heart Fall by Crossbone Cuts {classic, beautiful fall colors!}

I hope you have found FALL INSPIRATION here today!!


Facebook

1 comments:

plastic business cards said...

These are the stunning cards. The beautiful designs with the perfect colors which have made the card so attractive.