Thursday, August 9, 2012

Beachy Tag and lots of Helmar


Hi its me, Veronica. I am so excited to share with you my project using Helmar adhesives and also some awesome Trinity Paper Arts!

I have been using Helmar for a long while and used the Quick Dry 450 liquid adhesive and the Quick-fix permanent adhesive today. I also used my favorite beach paper from Trinity Paper Arts; Surf N Swim.

The first thing I did when making my beachy tag was to cut several layers of the Surf N Swim and adhere it to my tag using the Helmar adhesive runner.


I then added a some gesso to my tag before using the liquid Helmar 450 Quick Dry to adhere my chipboard palm tree. This adhesive is all I use when adhering elements like my seashells, chipboard or buttons.
Hope you enjoyed my show and tell for today.  Happy Scrapping! Facebook

0 comments: