Friday, August 24, 2012

Minis

A few weeks ago I needed to stick a card in with a gift I was giving to a friend - but I really didn't have the time to dig out all of my paper-craftiness-goodies.

I had purchased some mini 3x3 square cards earlier this year (I have a stash of blank cards and envelopes for emergencies) so decided to pretty one of them up to stick in the gift bag for my friend.

Using a flower embellishment and coordinating scrapbook paper and card stock, I had a mini gift tag / card made in a matter of minutes.  

The following week I made a batch of them ... they would be a perfect little card to stick in someone's lunch bag or purse - just to say "HELLO - I'm thinking of you today". 

I'm going to make Halloween minis to stick in with treat bags this year and I'm pretty sure that everyone on my holiday gift list will be getting a Christmas-y mini card with at least one of their presents this year. 

Fast, fun and easy!




Thanks for stopping by today!

 
Facebook

0 comments: