Thursday, August 14, 2008

Some Pooh Thoughts...

Winne the Pooh thoughts that is.. LOL! I am a true fan of Pooh and his friends and there are some memorable quotes to be found in A.A. Milne's books.

Here are a few... see if you can guess which quote is whose:

It's not very pleasant in my corner of the world at three o'clock in the morning. But for people who like cold, wet, ugly bits it is something rather special.


For I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother me.


Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness.


If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.


Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.


I used to believe in forever, but "forever" is too good to be true.


Nobody can be un-cheered with a balloon.


My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling, but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.


I have my friends. Somebody spoke to me only yesterday.


I think that I have just remembered something. I have just remembered something that I forgot to do yesterday and shan't be able to do tomorrow.


When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you sometimes find that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.


.... and to go along with those quotes here is a lowercase hunnypot tag alpha for you . The letters are sunk into the 'hunny' but there is hole to nail it up with!
This is available here on our blog for a week and then it will move into the digi dollar spot in the store - along with some numbers and punctuation.





Get your copy and enjoy! Sorry the link has expired


Before I go I made a mistake with the letter B from last week's Agean Seas Alpha, so for those of you who downloaded it, here is the correct version!



you can get that for a week Sorry the link has expired.

Facebook