Thursday, December 15, 2011

Scrapbooking our Pets

I'm going to let my journaling do the talking with this blog post. Just click on the photo and it should enlarge enough for you to read.



Mistable flowers from Pink Paislee are perfect to work with and add your own color.


All supplies, except the alphabet, are from the December kit Uncertainty at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out.


It still saddens me when I see photos of Midge but I'm also finding that the sadness goes away a bit quicker now. I still long to see her walking around the condo but I also know she is in a better place and the past 15 years were such a precious gift to have her. This is when I'm so thankful for our approach to scrapbooking at SFTIO. To combine art and creating with the journaling process is extremely therapeutic for me. 

Any other pet lovers out there? What have you done to give your little furball dedication? 

hugs,
Facebook

0 comments: