Wednesday, December 7, 2011

{holiday gift tags...}

The holidays are right here, and the pressure is high to get everything done. Are you making handmade gifts this year? I wish I could, but I always run short of time (I have two little girls you know)! But I do try to make something handmade for everyone, maybe a card or a gift tag. And just when I sit down to create something, due to the stress of this season, I always seem to lack ideas. Thats why I love the blogs I follow, I can always find inspiration there.
Today for your inspiration I have this hybrid gift tag card to share...

To make this card, in Photoshop, I layered the sentiment onto the ornament and added a twine bow. I then printed this along with the light green background onto a white cardstock. Trimmed the card to size, and added a satin bow. And called that done.

Here is hoping that all of you get your projects done quickly and easily this season!

Supplies used:
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS5
Sentiment, Ornament: Creativity by Crystal
Twine bow: Splendid Fiins
Cardstock: Wassau
Ribbon: American Crafts

Facebook

0 comments: