Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Are they dirty or clean???

I can't tell you how many times I have heard this from my family...referring to the dishes in the dishwasher of course. So this was my solution:


They are magnets for my dishwasher. :) I made them using products from My Little Shoebox and some magnets. These were actually published in the For The Home idea book, but I hadn't shared them online so I thought I would share them with you all! :)

Hope you enjoyed...and if it inspires you to create a similar project, we would love to see it!!!

Have a fantastic day!
Pamela
Facebook

7 comments:

Janneke said...

what an awesome idea! super cute

Cheryl First said...

Fantastic Idea!
I don't even know how many times I've thought of picking up magnets from the store and never have - with all the crafting going on in here, I'm kicking myself for not doing this sooner! Thanks for the push! :)

Anonymous said...

Great idea....

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

I was thinking of doing that the other day when my hubby said he didn't know wether or not they were dirty or clean when I asked him why he can't put his dishes in the dishwasher instead of the sink...men!
LOL

Yenni Natalia said...

Great idea. i also love the design soo much

CathQuillScrap said...

This is such a clever idea... think I should maybe implement this in my home too!

Dora said...

super cute!