Wednesday, August 11, 2010

May I offer you a free cocktail?

To celebrate the countdown to my birthday?  Three weeks from today, I will turn 40.  What better way to enjoy my day than with beverages?  Whether you prefer to lift a sweet tea or a sweet cocktail, raise a glass with me.

Since I created ScrapStreet as a 35th birthday present for myself, we will soon celebrate 5 fabulous years together.  Oh, the places we have been!  The changes we have seen.  The new friends we have met.  Together we have experienced sorrow, joy, frustration, growth, anger, contentment, and so many more emotions.  I am looking forward to the first day of our 6th year together!

To celebrate, I am giving away a full kit in three chunks over the next three Wednesdays.  Today, we begin with the paper pack.  It includes 12 textured papers in fun summer shades.  Download:  link expired.
Stop back next week for the next piece!  And if you are a Street member, keep an eye out on the boards for our annual Birthday Crop!  We will have a bunch of beverage fun and prizes! Facebook

5 comments:

Janneke said...

awesome!!! thank you so much! you know I love these colors :)

ileana said...

So pretty papers! thank you so much!

Carien(Holland) said...

Beautiful design ! Thank you so much ! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful papers!

donna mikasa said...

Love the colors! Thank you so much!