Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday Challenge 8/21


My youngest nephew started kindergarten last Wednesday. It was the "boys only" day. And since the next day was for "girls only", he spent Thursday with me.

I was very happy to spend the day with my little guy since we always have a fun time together. But I realized something.

He has NOT grown out of the "why" stage.

"Aunt Lori...why do you grow a garden?"
"Aunt Lori...why do the clouds look so fluffy?"
"Aunt Lori...why is eggplant purple?"

It was like that all day. The never-ending question machine. It was downright exhausting trying to figure out answers to all of those questions. I mean...do YOU know why eggplant is purple? Neither do I!

It was still a fun day. And I have to admit...he got me thinking about things I never really thought about before. It is fun to see the world through a child's eyes sometimes.

This week's challenge is to create a brand new layout with a question theme. You could make your title a question or maybe use a series of questions and answers in your visible journaling (like an interview). Get creative with it. And have fun! Facebook

1 comments:

Nicole Martel said...

aw, but aunt woey, you don't understand!! lol