Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Get inspired!

Hello scrappers!

Remember those little candy dots when you were a kid? I remember having fun, plucking them one by one and popping them in my mouth. The other day I got to thinking about them and I instantly became INSPIRED! I decided to try making my own pop dots on my layout using paint! I totally love how this turned out!! Go ahead and try it. Simply hold the bottle of paint above the layout and gently sqeeze so that the paint falls and forms into little drops on your paper! It really is that easy!

Facebook

9 comments:

Ilene said...

***LOVE!***

Janneke said...

cool idea! lovely page

Dora said...

this is so cool! can't wait to try it!

Jen said...

what an inspirational idea! I am going to have to try this and the layout is awwwwh so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and love the paint!

janis said...

would definitely try this one!!!

Melissa said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

Love it!! I'm going to have to try this soon!!

Bamabel said...

How cool! I love it! Beautiful page! Thanks for sharing this tip!

Aymee