Friday, April 16, 2010

4-10 winner!

Are you feeling the joy of spring?  I certainly am!  I put on my capri pants for the very first time just today.  Heaven in the form of 70 degree weather. 

When Spring begins to bloom, I reach for brighter colors.  I want to shake off the winter doldrums and reach for those happy flower shades.  This layout by Brittney Calgary evokes my mood perfectly.  I love the bold pink flower with hints of softer yellow, green, and blue.  I also adore her attention to shape with scallops and stitching softening her edges.  Delightful!



Take a peek at Brittney's blog the rest is still unwritten to see more of her lovely work.  Brittney you have one week to email me at dora@scrapstreet.com for your prize.  Please use Blog Winner in your title.  Goodies will be on their way to you!

Lori will be in tomorrow with a fabulous new challenge.  Have a scrappy weekend! Facebook

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So pretty!!! Congrats Brittney!

janis said...

congrats brittney - - your layout is really gorgeous!!!!

Janneke said...

Congrats!!! great page!