Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sweet Treats

 Valentine's Day is just around the corner and this year my friends and family will be getting something sweet ... chocolate!  Who doesn't love chocolate?  

Here's a look at the three little goodie gifts I'm giving ... "You are out of this WORLD Valentine" treat with mini Milky Way bars -- "I think you are GRAND, Valentine" treat with $100,000 bars and "I DIG YOU Valentine" treat with a plastic shovel and assorted chocolates.


I purchased the plastic shovels from eBay.  I used Corel PSP X4 to print the tags, then used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the scalloped circle out.  I stuck the goodies in the treat bag and tied it to the end of the shovel.  I think they turned out super cute!



I used Corel and my printer to print off the saying for the $100,000 treats - then used the Silhouette to cut out the scalloped heart and dollar sign.  I distressed the heart with Tim Holtz distress ink.

 And for this out of the world treat, I used the Silhouette to cut out the space rocket - and used a Silhouette sketch marker to draw the outline of the saying, finishing it off with a red Copic marker.


I hope you have found a little inspiration from these SWEET TREATS and I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!
Facebook

1 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

these are so cute!!! Great idea!!