Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Authentique Cards~


Hi everyone~I have been working with the Authentique /Uncommon line of scrapbooking  papers.  These cards were made using the scraps that I just couldn't part with!!!  One of the card fronts was in the wrong place at the wrong time and I was able to cover that up and still make some quick, cute cards~my favorite kind!!!!


Other products used are Helmar 450 Quick Dry and Helmar Zapdots.  The trim is some old Maya Road, but so perfect for these cards.  Thanks for stopping by today and get your scrap bag out and make some cards!!! See ya soon~
Facebook

3 comments:

Midlife Miscellany said...

I LOVE Authentique papers!! Not only do I love the patterns, but the quality of paper is superior! You've made some really super cute cards with your leftovers! :-)

Nicole said...

Gorgeous cards!!

kitsNbits said...

beautiful cards!!! so layered love them