Thursday, July 29, 2010

Use your stash!

Hello Scrappers!

A few weeks ago, I needed some flowers for my layout but I didn't have any that matched the layout! So do you wanna guess what I did? I decided to use my stash to make my own! If your like me, you probably have a bowl of beautiful ribbon that you never touch... So why not challenge yourself this month and create your very own flowers! I also topped the flowers off with a few buttons. You know those buttons that you can't use on your layout because of the loop in the back... use those on your flowers! Don't they look fun? I love how they turned out! I simply used the mini staple by Tim Holtz to staple the ribbon on a die cut circle in the form of loops and swirls.



Check back on Tuesday 8/2/2010 to see how these flowers were used on an awesome layout! I can't wait to share it with you :)

Have a wonderful day!

Nicole Facebook

0 comments: