Wednesday, July 21, 2010

7-21 Freebie!

Happy Wednesday!  I was doing a bit of computer cleaning (how does it get so crazy in there?) and I found this pack of papers that I started and then never completed.  It happens to me sometimes.  I get inspired and then my "must do" list of designing tops my "want to make" list. 

After finding the 4 lonely papers, I needed to decide what to do with them.  Tossing them was so not an option.  I love the colors together!  I decided a quick freebie was the way to go.  Here are 4 papers and 10 elements ready for a quick scrappy page! 


The link is here: Freshman FunI hope you enjoy!  As always, we love comments! Facebook

6 comments:

sandie said...

Thanks so much for this cute little kit! Perfect for me, one of my granddaughters is going in to Freshmen year!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch I really needed this!!

Anonymous said...

Such bright fun colors. Thank you

Janneke said...

how fun! Thanks you!!!

ytet said...

Love the colors. Thanks for sharing these.

ileana said...

lovely colors, thank you very much!