Thursday, July 29, 2010

CHA Wrap Up!

Hello again!

It's Melissa here with a post wrapping up our Live from CHA week!  It is a bittersweet evening as I sit here typing away because while I miss my bed at home and maybe miss not having to live out of a suitcase - this has been such a great few days being with some fabulous women and seeing so much scrappy goodness! 

Our very own Stacey rocked the cookie serving for the Parisian Anthology party in the Pink Paislee booth.  Our dear Pamela worked so hard sharing the beautiful My Little Shoebox lines and Helmar goodness.  The rest of us had a great time bonding and enjoying the "Disneyland" for scrapbookers everywhere.


In person, looking past these doors would make any papercrafter become light headed with giddyness!


Rhonna Farrer was at the Pink Paislee booth promoting the House of 3 Parisian Anthology line.  I wish I had a copy of the photo to post of Stacey being the best cookie girl ever.  If I get one, I'll get it in here!

Doodlebug's booth is always so cute and check out Little Yellow Bicycle!




We are all fans of Jillibean Soup and the new lines coming out did not let us down!  Their booth was pretty stinkin cute as well.


And finally, I am pleased to say we have converted some new gals to the Silhouette!  We got to play with the heat transfer material.  The gals at the booth were so fun and patient.  If you didn't know this already, I LOVE the Silhouette and could have sat at their tables playing all day long!


Wait!  You know you always see people in the same type of headshot?  Plain background, same smile, perfect hair.. well...  maybe you haven't seen a great bathroom shot.  It's not just any bathroom mind you.  It's a marble bathroom.  Say hello to some of your ScrapStreet girls in a photo you may have never thought you'd see us.



lots of hugs,
Melissa
Facebook

0 comments: