Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday Inspiration - it's apple pickin' season!

One of my favorite times (and photos) of the year, for sure! Since I'm not sure we're going to get to go this year, I'm considering taking the kids and husband to the grocery store and taking pictures of them "picking" apples out of the bins. What? I gotta have my Autumn apple pics!

Gonna have to get a little fruity... searching for specifics 'apple digital' brings up too many computers and Jennifer Apples! Even FRUIT brings up a few designers - this week harder than I thought!

Brushes:
Obsidian Dawn - School Dayz
Brushes.500ml.org - Fruit Labels #1
Brushes.500ml.org - Fruit Labels #2
Brushes.500ml.org - Fruit Labels #3
deviantART - Fruit Brushes
deviantART - Apple Brushes (link may not work)

Other art:
LowCountryScrappers: Wooden apple or Wooden apple

Fonts:
graphicssoft.about.com: "The lower case 'i' in the dingbat 'Fazings1' is an apple."
Summer's Apples Font by SummerNytz - FONT
APPLE Font by Flop Design - FONT

Titles:
A is for Apple
An Apple A Day
Apple Of My Eye
Apple Pickin'
Apple Pie
Bobbin'
Bushels Of Fun
Freebie:
Care to try my funky glass apple? Go ahead, copy it right off the blog. :)
I'm soooo in the mood for an Appletini...
Here is my apple layout for the day:

And please enjoy my sketch! Link your page back to here in the comment section, we'd love to see what you've been up to!
















digital kit: Harvest Spice from ShabbyPrincess.com, Fonts: 2Peas.

Facebook

0 comments: