Saturday, October 18, 2008

HeY Hey Its Saturday








Well it is Saturday in digiland again. I have been looking at some of the new kits coming into Scrapstreets shop. Super wow. GingerScraps is pretty fantastic name and her kits are certainly fantastic You should see them .Take a look here












Is Kiwi and Strawberry by GingerScraps gorgeous or what. Mouthwatering layouts come to mind with such a beautiful kit.



Then we have a couple of new designers, they might be new but the freshness they bring to digiscrapping marketplace is unbelievable.



Jorinde has this beautiful offering which is a favorite of mine called Rustic Road, I just love the leaf elements of this kit. They have a real autumn feel, and look very elegant on a layout.












Now I want o gove you a sneakie sneakie peek at a truly stunning kit from our other newb designer Jopke,


Scent of Memories is not in the shops quite yet, should be in, over the next few days, but what a delightful treat. Such a delicate and pretty kit in the palest but most gorgeous color scheme. Her eis a sneaky of the previewpage. I can really reccommend this kit. I have had the priviledge of previewing the whole thing and am looking forward to making a couple of layouts from it.






Finally just for your scrapping pleasure thought I would revive an old kit of mine. I have had it as a freebie in another store in the past. so I think now it has been on the shelf a while, it might be nice to offer it o you here.

So here it is Love is (in the air) and part2

Facebook

0 comments: