Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall Cleaning?

No, not of the house--of the computer. It is amazing to me how much I struggle with adopting a good organizational system for my scrappy goodies. I really need to do this before the winter weather sets in and I go all scrap happy. And shopping happy.

So, today I am sampling google's picasa. Anyone have a comment on it? I have been happy with pretty much everything else the google gang has invented. Anyone have a system they love more? I am always glad to hear from my digi friends!

On to some fun! Do you enjoy these guys?


M&M's can be personalized with text and photos! Yep, you can digi up some candy for a loved one. Oh they are a bit pricey, but if you need a special gift for one of those hard to buy for people on your gift list, you may want to peek at some of the options at mymms.com They really are darling!

Facebook

1 comments:

Yep, I inspire me! said...

Thank you so much Scrap Street!! It was a fun treat to be included in the October issue!! It is a fabulous think you guys have here! :)