Monday, May 28, 2012

Looking for a Color Palette?

I am so excited about this post. Why? Because I came across this fun FREE tool by Sherwin Williams called Chip It! This tool will take any photo you find and turn it into a color palette. I'm sure you've seen photos with color palettes. Inspirational blogs like Design Seeds post them. Now you can make your own.

Below is a color palette I created from a photo I found on Pinterest. I simply uploaded the photo to the Chip It! tool and let it do its magic. I love this color palette. I would never put this together on my own, but after seeing how well the colors work together on the color palette, I gave it a try. Check out the card I created using similar colors from the palette.

Now it's your turn. Find a photo with colors you like, upload it into Chip It! and create a project with the color palette you generated. Have fun!



Facebook

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome thanks for the share! :)

I love the card. The hearts are amazing! New follower!

Janet McCormick said...

This is so cool! Thanks for sharing!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a great tool!! And this card is amazing using this color palette!! I'm a new follower and invite you to follow me if you enjoy my work. ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/