Saturday, May 26, 2012

Basically Bare mini album~


Hi everyone~Connie here to share with you a mini album done using the fabulous Basically Bare products!!  I won  a pack of goodies at a Basically Bare class, couldn't wait to dig in!
Most of the mini is made with Basically Bare Products, the chipborad shapes take paint, mists, paper and stay strong.


This is a look at the first three pages and some of the shapes I used to complete the album.  The paper is by The Paper Loft (was in my prize pack, too).  The frames are so neat~wish I had had two sets!!I thought of so many uses for them.


This is the last three pages.  The chipboard shapes come in cardboard, corrugated cardboard, canvas and felt.  The felt and canvas really take on the color, when you use inks or paint.  Great  embellishments that you can decorate anyway to match your paper carft projects!!!  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see ya soon!!!

Facebook

1 comments:

Soup Recipes said...

Thhis is a great post