Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dog Day!

Being a huge dog person I have tons of pictures of our 6 wacky dogs and with that said  I decided it was time to do a few dog layouts.  I knew I didn't want to use a dog specific digital kit so I went kit shopping.  This kit yelled out "pick me"!  I found this kit at Flutterbye Faery.


I decided on these 2 dog pictures and got to work.  Such an amazing way to create a page.  Digital makes it so easy to try different looks and play with different papers and embellishments.  I am very happy with how the pages turned out. 


This is Snicker, she loves laying in a laundry basket filled with dirty laundry.



This is Stanley, he got a Twinkie out of the pantry and was very proud of himself.




Did you notice that the kit is themed All Girl?  Since I didn't use it for any girly pictures I think it could be re-named to Dog Day!

Happy Crafting!
MelissaO
Facebook

0 comments: