Thursday, April 5, 2012

Art folders~

Hi everyone!! I wanted to share with you some Art folders I made, for my grands, using the bi-fold cardstock paper by Authentique. I love how they turned out and they are perfect for holding all those cute little drawings you can't bring yourself to throw away. Hope you like~


I used different border punches to jazz it up a bit and even used the Authentique label strip on the award emblem.  I used Helmar 450 Quick Dry to seal the outside edges.


I added an old milk cap to the award emblem~perfect!! Here is another one~


The design is close to the same but just a few things different.  I did four of these.  I'm going to start another one for all of my Spurs memorabilia I seem to be acquiring!!


The shiney paper on this one is by Vintage Street Market.  I have two more of these and I will post them next week. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.  See ya soon!! by: C. Mercer
Facebook

0 comments: