Saturday, March 31, 2012

Wrapping up March!

Wow, March flew by.  Illinois, where I live, has had the most unusual March weather, it has been like May around here.  I hope we won't get the March snow and cold in April.  Just in case I haven't put away the kid's boots and snow pants!

Anyway, I decided to share a little Easter card I made with mushrooms and hedge hogs.  Not your usual Easter type card that is for sure.


The stamp images are from Dilly Beans as is the sentiment.  The little chick with the bunny ears, I'm not sure who manufactured him but I found him in my Easter stash.  He is just so cute and was a perfect little addition, plus now he can be friends with the hedge hogs!

Next I have an ATC to share with a Happy Easter theme.  Again the images are from Dilly Beans.  I love how bright and happy this turned out to be.  Again I found a few little embellishments in my Easter stash to add, but my favorite thing about this ATC is the chick with the pink bow.



Wishing you a Wonderful Easter and Happy Crafting!
Facebook

1 comments:

Dora said...

How freaking adorable are these!