Friday, March 2, 2012

SFTIO March Kit is live!

Hello everyone! It's time to reveal the March Kit for Scrapbooking From the Inside Out! I love the blues and greens in this kit and my favorite part of this kit are the fabric embellishments and the wooden embellishment! This kit has so many possibilities and there are lots of tiny embellishments so you can easily make your very own embellies if you put your thinking caps on. This month is all about Grace! Whether you tend to be graceful or not, scrap them and get them down on paper! Stop by the gallery today and let the designers inspire you! I promise that your visit will be worth it :)

How about a peek? Head over to SFTIO Site to see the full reveal!



And here is my favorite layout from this month's kit! I just love the possiblities this kit has to offer :)







Facebook

0 comments: