Monday, November 28, 2011

Glitz+Epiphany Crafts=Awesome!

I really love using Epiphany Craft's round tools. For this layout, I used the Round Tool 14 and their adorable metal charms! If you don't own any of their products, you're missing out! When I'm low on embellishments or I'm missing something... I will grab my tools and embellies by Epiphany Crafts to help add that certain "wow" to my projects!

Tip: Use foam squares to hold your charm in place and insert a pin through the loop into a flower to make it look like the pin is holding the charm into place.



Epiphany Crafts Supplies:
Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 14
Epiphany Crafts Metal Charms

Other:
Glitz Design Vintage Blue, Beautiful Dreamer and Dancin in sunshine Papers.
Glitz Design Vintage Blue- Glitzers
Glitz Design Vintage Blue- Giant Rhinestones
Glitz Design Vintage Blue- Epoxy Word Stickers
Glitz Design Vintage Blue- Trims
Glitz Design Dancin in sunshine- Cardstock Stickers

Cardstock: Corner rounder: Pen:Creative Memories
Flower: Pin: Maya Road


Facebook

1 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I'm a fan of Epiphany also!!! Great LO!!!!