Tuesday, November 22, 2011


Can you tell I have Fall on my mind, really I have turkey on my mind!!! Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the changing of the leaves and pumpkins for sure!!  I love to have plenty of these tag cards on hand to tie around a muffin or holiday breads.  These are done with Pink Paisley pattern papers, Making Memories label at the botton corner and Epiphany Crafts rd 25 bubble cap. 


These are made with October Afternoon pattern paper and Jenni Bowlin milk caps.  The pumpkins are by Making Memories.


These are made from vintage clip art and October Afternoon pattern paper.  I machine sewed around the clip art and then added it to the kraft cardstock.  All of these cards were adhered with Helmar 450.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and "count your many blessings name them one by one"
See ya soon! by: C. Mercer
Facebook

4 comments:

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

These are totally gorgeous!! Love the houndstooth paper. It's perfect!!

Midlife Miscellany said...

Wow! Those are just beautiful!!! The tags are precious! Thank you for sharing!

kitsNbits said...

so cute, love these

Nicole Martel said...

Those are some gorgeous cards!!