Thursday, December 23, 2010

Make your own Holiday cards!

This year, I decided to make my own cards rather than buy them and I am going to share with you how you make your very own in no time! Forget about spending $1 per card and make your own!

Here's what I used:
Plain White Envelopes by Staples
Photo paper by Staples
Papers and embellishments
Black pen by Creative MemoriesStraight Trimmer by Creative Memories
Score blade by Creative Memories
Foam dots by Creative Memories
Tape runner by Creative Memories

Using your trimmer, cut a piece of pattern paper to 8-3/4x6-1/2".
Score the pattern paper at 4 1/2".
Attach a 4x6 photo to the front of the card.
Attach the embellishments as shown.





Once you've created the card, scan the card, crop out the background. Print the cards on photo paper and mail them out! This is a quick and easy solution for your Christmas cards and will only cost you about 10 cents per card after you buy your supplies, rather then spending a great deal of money on boring cards.

I love how my card turned out and I hope I inspired you in some way with this class! Facebook

0 comments: