Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CHRISTMAS and KIDS

I used to think that Christmas is really just for kids - - it's all about toys and candies and gifts. I look at them and see how happy they are when they receive and open their gifts - - you can literally see their eyes widen and well up from too much excitement!!!

My view changed when I got my own kids. Suddenly, I feel that the joy in giving gifts and kisses makes you look forward to Christmas. While I still make sure that they still get their own loot of toys and candies - - I tell them that what's most important is love and family and faith in this season.

I made a layout using papers from Upsy Daisy Designs with that thought in mind and I thought I'd share it with you here:

Supplies: Papers, Brads: Upsy Daisy Designs, Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, Stickers: Doodlebug Design, Chibpboard: American Crafts, Paint: Pebeo, Specialty Glue, Liquid Pearls: Ranger Industries, Pen: Uni-ball.


Why not create a layout today and share with us what you think of Christmas? I hope I inspired you to play!!!

Have fun creating,
janis Facebook

0 comments: