Friday, May 14, 2010

5-8 winner!

Hi all!  Welcome to my favorite Friday of the WHOLE year.  Why?  Because it is my last work day for the school year.  I am on summer vacation!!!!!!!!!!  Happy dance with me!

My apologies for the late prize post today.  I was up and out of here early this morning to attend meetings and finish grades.  Hours later and here I am ready to start my summer of fun and scrapping.  First up--announcing our winner.

This week's prize package goes to Krystle for this layout:


Krystle, I already have your addy from winning last week's NSDay prize.  I will pop this prize in and send it on it's way.  Thanks for playing with us and congrats!

I am LOVING all of the cool posts by our team members.  What fun it is to sign in and learn something new.  Such a talented bunch of ladies!  I cannot wait to see what is posted next.

Yall have a fabulous Friday night!!!!!! Facebook

1 comments:

Krystle said...

Wow! I can't believe it! Thanks!