Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday is Shaping Up

Yes Thursday is shaping up for a freebie! I have been busy and suffering at the same time with a bad head cold, thanks to my eldest son. The rest of us have all come down with it in time for the youngest's birthday.... joy of joys! So sorry I wasn't able to post more freebies before now...

Today at least, I have managed to do a little freebie you can use personally or commercially. Some floral Photoshop shapes. I have included a small version of the PNG's for those who do not have PS. If I ever get the time and a clear head I will post a larger version of the PNG...let me know via the comments.




So just drop the .CSH object into your PS presets file or whichever folder you may keep your shapes in and have fun.

Link expired, get them in store with other goodies bundled up in the $1 spot!

Facebook

0 comments: