Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Using digital elements on your layouts

Hello ladies. Nicole here with a few fun layouts. For my first layout I decided to go hybrid again. I love the Happy Travels digital collection; it's one of my all time favorite collections. After I completed the layout, I found it funny how much it looks like a fall layout, but it's really a summer layout :) This was a super quick and easy layout. I simply printed all of the digital whatnots and labels on plain cardstock, printed them out and cut them to use as my background papers.
Supplies: Glitz Design: "Happy Travels" digital elements American Crafts: Cardstock American Crafts: Foam Alphas Zva Creative: Flower Zva Creative: Jewels Jenni Bowlin: Butterfly Punch Creative Memories: Corner rounder Gluedots: Adhesives Creative Memories: Pen/Adhesives And here is another layout where I used digital elements from the Happy Travels digital collection. I printed the transparancy swirl onto a letter  sized cardstock and used it as my base!  I am so impressed with the quality of my printer. You can hardly tell the difference from regular paper vs. digital.
 
Supplies:

Glitz Design: "Happy Travels"digital elements American Crafts: Cardstock American Crafts: Thickers Zva Creative: Jewels Zva Creative: Flower May Arts: Burlap Jenni Bowlin: Butterfly Punch Creative Memories: Corner rounder, Heart punch Creative Memories: Adhesives Creative Memories: Pen Thanks for visiting and please come back again! Hope you have a fabulous day!
Facebook

0 comments: