Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day!

A day late...

Well, depending on where you are at. For some reading this post, it was yesterday. For others, it's still the afternoon. (Hello Hawaii!!!)

I LOVE World Card Making Day!

Of course, the writer of Card Corner would say that, right?  While, I was out and about most of the day, I did finally get to my craft area and am creating my happy creative heart out. I love this hobby so much and never want to lose that joy! I am so thankful for days like this when our amazingly, talented, paper crafting community can come together and share our cards.

While I was perusing galleries and Facebook, I came across some gorgeous cards! Some are from designers who are regularly published in ScrapStreet and others are from designers who I haven't had the honor of seeing their lovelies. See below for a few of what I found. Make sure to follow the link to their blogs because these ladies have a TON of inspiration on their blogs.

Designer: Angeline Yong
Her Blog

Designer: Christine Traversa
Her Blog


Designer: Tenia Nelson
Her Blog

Designer: Melissa Elsner
My Blog

Thank you Angeline, Christine and Tenia for, so graciously, allowing me to share your cards here. 

So... dear readers, did YOU get a chance to create any cards? Link up your gallery or your blog in the comments below so the rest of us card makers can come drool. :)

Card Corner Writer
(I'm going to miss ScrapStreet...)


Facebook

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cards - thanks for sharing!