Monday, June 18, 2012

Wedding Day

Hi again, Veronica here and I wanted to share a layout I created.  Since my anniversary is right around the corner I have been going through my wedding pictures.  I loved my wedding, we had a great time.  I really enjoy reminiscing when going through my wedding album.  I especially love this photo of hubby and I.


I used the Trinity Paper Arts "Sincerely" collection to make this layout because I thought the colors and patterns were perfect.  I added Magenta chipboard butterflies that I distressed.


I used "frantage" mica flakes by Stampendous on the black butterfly, I embossed with "Lindy's Stamp Gang" powder for the center butterfly; and lastly I covered the 3rd butterfly with the Trinity "Dots A" paper and added some more "Lindy's Stamp Gang" embossing power.  Then I filled in the space inbetween with Petaloo flowers and Basic Grey buttons.


I used the "Noteworthy A" paper to cut out this tag, "I carry your heart with me".  I love this saying, I thought it was perfect to add to my wedding day photo.

I loved sharing my wedding pics with you today, I hope I've inspired you to try a little distressing and some different techniques to your layouts and please go check out this "Sincerely" collection by Trinity Paper Arts!

Happy Scrapping!


Facebook

0 comments: