Friday, June 29, 2012

Home Sweet Home Mini Album

Hello!  It's Veronica here and it's my turn to post!  I just finished this adorable little 6x6 chipboard album.  This album is so colorful it makes me happy!  I paper pieced a cute "home" on the front color.  Notice I put alot of detail in the little house, from the slat walls to the curtains in the window and stone work on the chimney.

I have always liked Heidi Grace's art and I had to have this bright cheerful "One Sunny Day" collection manufactured by Colorbok.  Heidi has a whimsical style that I just love and this collection inspired me to make this cute mini.







Hope you are inspired to make something bright and cheery as I was.  Next time you make a mini album, go ahead and load up on the embellishments, flowers, brads, buttons, ribbon anything that inspires you.

Enjoy ... Happy Scrappin
Facebook

5 comments:

Miae said...

Veronica this totally caught my eye! That house is amazingly charming and cute! Well done!

Denise Price said...

Cutest. Mini. Ever. :)

Connie Mercer said...

super cute!!!love all the special details!!

She's a Color Queen said...

This is so adorable!!!!

Saskia said...

I have that wooden tree and it has been sitting on my desk for a long time waiting to be used..it looks so cute on this mini album!