Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Beach time!

There is nothing I love better than spending a day at the beach with a good book, diet coke, and sunscreen.  I decided I wanted to get you all thinking about some quiet beach time too so I created this silly beach card to share.



This card has a lot of goodies.  Kraftin' Kimmie rubber stamp is colored with Copic Markers.  Paper and stickers are by Echo Park, and rub-ons by Fancy Pants Designs.  To create this dimensional look I made a Side Step Card.  You can see in the picture below what that means.


Once I had the cardstock folded and cut I added the patterned paper, stickers, image...  To learn how to make this type of card google for a Side Step Card tutorial.  It's really much easier than it looks, believe me if I can do it you can do it too. 



I hope my card gave you good thoughts of the beach!

Happy crafting,

MelissaO
Facebook

1 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Love the fresh summer colors and the 3D construction. Bring on the beach!