Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday Sunshine!

Hi all!  Are you ready for the next piece of the Sweet Sunshine digi kit?  I am looking out my window watching sleet fall on top of snow and wishing I could see a pretty sunflower peeking back into my window at me.  I know I should embrace the frozen day, but when it is so gray outside I crave color.  I am happy to share my little bit of sunshine.


Sweet Sunshine


Download {link expired}

Today we have the alphabet--sure to brighten your day.  The link is good until next Wednesday when it is time for the elements.  

I hope you enjoy a little bit of sunshine from my world to yours!
Facebook

3 comments:

Daydreamer said...

Thank you :)

Butterfly Dreamer said...

Thank you so much :) I sure wish it would warm up here in Indiana.I cant wait to see flip flops and sunny beaches.

Linda said...

So bright and fun. Thank you!!