Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday Freebie!

Happy New Year all!  Did you start 2011 off with a bang?  Or at least a photo opportunity?  I hope it is a banner year for you!

I am a one month winter girl.  I love a nice snowy December filled with carols, hot cocoa, and big white flakes.  And then when the new year hits, I am ready for new flowers and warm weather.  Sadly, I have yet to find a location with just one month of winter.  Here in Chicagoland, we can work those snowflakes from October to May without any trouble.

Since in my heart it is already spring, I took to my design space and started scrapping and creating with bright colors and garden tools.  I captured a bit of sunshine and am happy to share.  For the next three Wednesday freebies, you can download pieces of my kit Sweet Sunshine for free!

Sweet Sunshine


Download {link removed}

We start with the papers today--a dozen textured ones sure to brighten your day.  The link is good until next Wednesday when it is time for the alphabet.  

I hope you enjoy a little bit of sunshine from my world to yours!
Facebook

7 comments:

Lynn said...

This is gorgeous! Make me think of spring. Thanks so much for sharing this.

Lainie said...

That is exactly how I feel about winter. By January 10 I am ready for spring and bike rides and camping. We are in Northern Michigan and get snow snow snow until April, so it is a way to go. Love your stuff, thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Gives me spring feelings!
YAY
Thank you

Van said...

Lovely colours - thank you for sharing!

Janneke said...

you know I love this :) thank you!!

Daydreamer said...

Thank you :)

Sue said...

I'm with you, I can't wait for spring, thank you so much for the fab papers